Tuesday 18 December 2012

Magazine Research



Magazine Research
This is the picture that relates to the main film of the magazine. It has taken over the whole magazine front page and the background of this image makes everything else stands out.
 
The yellow text is the sub heading. I quite like the idea of this and I will make a similar type of sub heading. The colour and font type would change to match my house style.

This is the name of the main film for this magazine. You can tell that it is the main film because the title is bigger and bolder than all the other text. I like the design of the title and I like it as it does its job of catching the audiences eyes.


This is the barcode that is compulsory on a magazine. It has been placed on the bottom left. I will be placing my magazine barcode in a similar position. Either on the left or right bottom of the magazine.

The small text shows what else will be included in the magazine other than just the main talking point ‘Max Payne’.
‘World Exclusive’ shows that it is known worldwide and that it is a highly recommended film.  I will put this in my film as well to show how the importance of it.
The title stands out to the audience because the background is dark whereas the title is white. There is a contrast between those two colours. I like this because it’s bold, thick and it is a strong colour and font. This is a good idea that I will use for my magazine.
 
This is the price of the magazine. With my other research it proves that the price has to be on there. It is important to the audience as they need to know how much it costs.

The character has been placed at the front of the magazine title but not so much that you cannot read the title. This is clever as it is a whole new design and I will be looking to do this to my magazine as well.
The large text is related to the picture on the magazine. It is there to show what the selling point of this magazine is. From my research I have found out that all the magazines have the text for the main film enlarged bigger than the other text.

The barcode for this magazine has been placed on the bottom right. With my other research this shows that the barcode is compulsory to a magazine. I will be including a barcode as well.

These images are what show what will be included inside the magazine. This magazine has done it slightly different by including the photos of the films as well as the text. I think this is clever as the audience can get a view of what the film exactly is.
This image is for the main film of the magazine. This is what is selling the magazine. We have a picture like this but slightly different to this one. Also the magazine has linked the background with the character. I will be doing that as well because I want the magazine to relate with the movie.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment