Thursday 25 April 2013

Evaluation

Evaluation
For our evaluation we had to evaluate everything that we have done in this project. We had to talk about our three texts which was the poster, magazine and the trailer. There were four questions to answer for the evaluation.

Q1. What have you learned from your audience feedback?


Q2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?



Q3. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

Magazine:


Poster:


Trailer:


Q4. How did you use Media Technologies in the Research and planning, construction and the evaluation of your three texts?

RESEARCH

To research existing trailers in our genre I got them all off the internet and off YouTube I did this on the I Mac the search engine I used was Google which I used to research, in this research I looked at target audience, genre definitions and existing posters and magazines etc.

I also used internet on my phone. I used it when we weren't at school or in a computer room so that if we needed to find out some information quickly it would be there ready in my hand.

BLOGGER - RESEARCH AND PLANNING
We used blogger for our work to be presented on. Blogger is very good because as it was easy for us to store our work and keep track on what we were doing. We blogged/recorded every step we did throughout the whole project.

One thing I really liked about blogger is that we could store our images and videos on there. This is so that we could show where we got our ideas/inspirations from.

We used blogger like a diary, constantly updating it as we went along. We used it to summaries processes, embedding videos and embedding images. It was very easy to set out and access.

MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, I MAC RESEARCH AND PLANNING
Our mobile phones were great for this project as we could use them to organise and contact each other, making plans etc.

I used my laptop at home to lots of research on the tasks, this was great as i could do outside of school work to hopefully get us a few extra marks.

CONSTRUCTION
During this stage we used the I mac to operate on different software's. We used the tripod along with the camera to film shots at different angles and hold it still to make it look as best as possible. So after filming, the clips were uploaded to the I mac and put onto Adobe Premier Pro where we sorted out the clips and edited them together, timing the clips with the different beats in the songs we chose to give it that spine thrilling effect.

We also used a smaller hand held camera to take pictures of all the places we filmed in to put onto the recce.

EDITING
To edit our trailer we used adobe premiere pro. This is a timeline based video editing software. It supports many video editing cards and plug ins for processing, file formats and video/audio effects.




No comments:

Post a Comment